A. Restricted Skiing Area-----North Glade Cove. From 12 noon until sunset on each Saturday, Sunday, and each holiday officially recognized by the State or federal government, or both, an individual may not operate a vessel towing an individual on a ski, aquaplane, or similar device in that area of Deep Creek Lake described as that portion of North Glade Cove lying eastward of a line beginning at the Penelec monument designated Y-84 and extending to the Penelec monument designated N-351.
B. Speed Limit. The following areas are designated minimum wake zones:
(1) Within 100 feet of shoreline, except that an individual may operate a vessel at a speed in excess of minimum wake through the 100-foot area when towing a skier from a dock or the shore, if the individual immediately leaves the 100-foot area;
(2) The area of Meadow Mountain Run lying east of Meadow Mountain Bridge as it enters Deep Creek Lake State Park;
(3) North of a line drawn from Penelec monument N-266 in an easterly direction to the southernmost point on a peninsula in McHenry Cove, then continuing on in an easterly direction to Penelec monument N-683;
(4) That portion of Red Run Cove lying southwest of a line drawn between Penelec monuments SS-78 and N-181-1/2;
(5) That portion of Thayerville Cove lying southwest of a line drawn from the easternmost point of the Arrowhead peninsula extending in a southeasterly direction to the Penelec monument designated Y-60;
(6) That portion of Hoop Pole Cove which lies southwest of a line drawn from Penelec monument N-518 to Penelec monument N-764;
(7) Those portions of Pawn Run Cove which lie northwest of a line drawn from Penelec monument N-467 to the southeasternmost point of the Penn Cove Peninsula, and southwest of a line drawn from that same point on the peninsula to Penelec monument N-468;
(8) From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., each Saturday and Sunday, and each holiday from Memorial Day holiday weekend through Labor Day, that area of North Glade Cove which connects to Beckman's Cove, lying north of a line drawn from Penelec monument Y-82 to monument S-317c and south of a line drawn from Penelec monument N-330 to monument Y-80.