A. A facility shall establish a responsible gaming plan that includes at least the following elements:
(2) Procedures and deadlines for implementation;
(3) Identification of facility personnel responsible for implementation;
(4) Responsibilities of facility personnel identified as responsible for implementation;
(5) Training for facility personnel on problem gambling;
(6) Means of educating players about:
(a) Problem gambling; and
(b) Problem gambling treatment resources, including treatment and prevention programs;
(7) Placement of responsible gambling awareness materials in the facility; and
(8) Any other element required by the Commission.
B. A facility operator shall submit to the Commission the responsible gaming plan required under §A of this regulation for review and approval.
C. A facility operator shall submit any amendments to a facility’s responsible gaming plan to the Commission prior to implementation.
D. A facility operator shall submit to the Commission an annual report describing the operation of the facility’s responsible gaming plan.