A. For the purposes of this regulation, the title used to describe a department head is intended to indicate responsibility for the functions of the enumerated department and does not obligate the facility operator to use that particular title.
B. Subject to the requirements of this regulation, a facility operator shall tailor its table of organization to meet its needs and policies.
C. A facility operator shall submit to the Commission for review and written approval a table of organization depicting all direct and indirect reporting lines for instant bingo operations:
D. A facility operatorís table of organization shall include:
(1) A system of personnel and chain of command which permits management and supervisory personnel to be held accountable for actions or omissions within their areas of responsibility;
(2) The segregation of incompatible functions, duties, and responsibilities so that no individual is in a position both to:
(a) Commit an error or to perpetrate a fraud; and
(b) Conceal the error or fraud in the normal course of the individualís duties;
(3) The performance of all functions, duties and responsibilities by qualified personnel;
(4) Areas of responsibility which are not so extensive as to be impractical for one individual to monitor; and
(5) A General Manager:
(a) Based for employment purposes at the facility;
(b) Licensed as a principal employee; and
(c) Ultimately responsible for the daily conduct of all operations at the facility.
E. A facility operator may not implement a change in the table of organization approved by the Commission under §D of this regulation without the prior written approval of the Commission.
F. A facility operator shall ensure that an individual employed at the facility is trained in the policies, procedures, and internal controls relevant to the individualís function.
G. If there is a vacancy in the General Manager position:
(1) Not later than 5 days after the date of a vacancy, the facility operator shall notify the Commission in writing of:
(a) The vacant position;
(b) The date on which the position will become or became vacant; and
(c) The date on which the facility operator anticipates that the vacancy will be filled on a permanent basis;
(2) Not later than 30 days after the date of a vacancy, a facility operator shall fill the vacant position on a temporary basis;
(3) Not later than 120 days after the original date of the vacancy, a facility operator shall fill the vacant position on a permanent basis; and
(4) Not later than 5 days after filling a vacancy, a facility operator shall notify the Commission in writing of:
(a) The vacant position filled;
(b) The name of the individual designated to fill the position;
(c) The date that the vacancy was filled; and
(d) Whether the vacancy has been filled on a temporary or permanent basis.