A. Unless an individual holds a valid instant bingo manager license issued by the Commission, the individual may not be employed by a licensed facility operator, manufacturer, or contractor as an instant bingo manager.
B. The Commission may issue an instant bingo manager license to an individual who has:
(1) Paid an application fee in the amount of $150;
(2) Paid a license fee of $150;
(3) Unless exempt, obtained a bond required under Regulation .10 of this chapter;
(4) Furnished the personal and background information required under Regulation .02 of this chapter;
(5) Provided the documentation and fees required under Regulation .03 of this chapter;
(6) Executed the consent for investigation required under Regulation .04 of this chapter;
(7) Received at least a conditional offer of employment from a licensed facility operator, manufacturer, or contractor; and
(8) Provided the Commission with sufficient information to establish that the individual has otherwise qualified for instant bingo manager license.
C. The instant bingo manager license authorizes the licensee to be employed as an instant bingo manager in the State.
D. A instant bingo manager may not play an instant bingo machine or other electronic gaming device at a facility:
(1) Where the individual is employed; or
(2) That is operated by the individual's employer.
E. A licensee has a continuing duty to inform the Commission of an act or omission that the licensee knows or should know constitutes a violation of the Commission's regulations.
F. Term; Renewal.
(1) The term of an instant bingo manager license is 5 years.
(2) The Commission may renew the license if, before the term of the license expires, the licensee:
(a) Applies for renewal;
(b) Continues to comply with all licensing requirements;
(c) Maintains employment as an instant bingo manager;
(d) Submits to a background investigation under Regulation .02 of this chapter; and
(e) Pays a nonrefundable application fee of $150.
G. Sponsored License.
(1) The Commission may issue to an instant bingo manager license applicant a sponsored license to permit the individual to work legally as an instant bingo manager before the Commissionís licensing process is complete.
(2) A licensed facility operator, manufacturer, or contractor may submit an application for a sponsored license on behalf of an individual who is seeking an instant bingo manager license.
(3) An application for a sponsored license shall be in a format designated by the Commission and shall include:
(a) A completed application for an instant bingo manager license;
(b) Payment of the application fee required under §B(1) of this regulation;
(c) Documentation to verify that the sponsor has:
(i) Offered the individual at least conditional employment;
(ii) Obtained bond as required under Regulation .10 of this chapter; and
(iii) Performed, at a minimum, a Social Security database check, criminal check, employment verification, and national database search.
(4) The Commission may grant a sponsored license after:
(a) Receiving all items required under §G(3) of this regulation; and
(b) Performing on the individual a:
(i) Criminal background investigation under Regulation .02 of this chapter; and
(ii) Credit check.
(5) A sponsored license:
(a) Is valid for one nonrenewable 1-year term;
(b) Is not transferable to employment with a different facility operator, manufacturer, or contractor; and
(c) Automatically converts to an instant bingo manager license when the Commission notifies the sponsor that the individual meets the license qualification requirements under this regulation.