A. This subtitle applies to electronic gaming devices regulated by the Commission under Criminal Law Article, §§12-30112-308, Annotated Code of Maryland.
B. This subtitle applies to all electronic gaming devices, regardless of whether the device delivers a game through the Internet or offers Internet or other services.
C. This subtitle does not apply to:
(1) Slot machines that are subject to regulation by the Comptroller under Criminal Law Article, §12-304, Annotated Code of Maryland;
(2) Lottery devices used by the Agency or, under the authority of the Agency, by a licensed retailer under State Government Article, Title 9, Subtitle 1, Annotated Code of Maryland;
(3) Video lottery terminals or tables games permitted and licensed under State Government Article, Title 9, Subtitle 1A, Annotated Code of Maryland;
(4) Paper tip jar gaming where authorized; or
(5) Skills-based amusement devices that award prizes and are operated in compliance with COMAR 36.08.