A. Requirements. If cards are dealt from an automated dealing shoe, the following requirements shall be met:
(1) After the procedures required under Regulation .27 of this chapter have been completed, the dealer shall place the cards in an automated dealing shoe or shuffler.
(2) Prior to the shoe or shuffler dispensing any stacks of cards, the dealer shall:
(a) Announce “no more bets”; and
(b) If the Progressive Payout Wager is being offered, use the progressive table game system to prevent the placement of any additional Progressive Payout Wagers.
(3) If any Progressive Payout Wagers have been made, the dealer shall:
(a) On the layout in front of the table inventory container, collect the wagers in accordance with the standard rules;
(b) Verify that the number of value chips wagered equals the number of Progressive Payout Wagers accepted by the progressive table game system; and
(c) Place the value chips into the table inventory container.
B. The dealer shall deal the cards in accordance with the standard rules.
C. After the cards has been dispensed and delivered in accordance with the standard rules, the dealer shall:
(1) Remove the stub from the automated dealing shoe; and
(2) Except as provided in §D of this regulation, place the cards in the discard rack without exposing the cards.
D. If the count of the stub indicates that the correct number of cards required by the standard rules is in the deck, the dealer shall place the stub in the discard rack without exposing the cards.
E. If the count of the stub indicates that the number of cards in the deck is not correct, the dealer shall determine if the cards were misdealt.
F. If the correct number of cards remains in the deck, but the cards were misdealt so that a player has more or less than the required number of cards or the dealer has more or less than the required number of cards, all hands are void and the dealer shall return all wagers to the players.
G. If the cards were not misdealt as described in §F of this regulation, all hands are void and the dealer shall return all wagers to the players and remove the entire deck of cards from the table.