A. Requirements. If a manual dealing shoe is used, it shall be located on the table in a location approved by the Commission, and the following requirements shall be met:
(1) After the procedures required under Regulation .27 of this chapter have been completed, the stacked deck of cards shall be placed in the dealing shoe by the dealer or by an automated card shuffling device.
(2) Prior to dealing any cards, the dealer shall announce “no more bets”.
(3) If the Progressive Payout Wager is being offered, the dealer shall use the progressive table game system to prevent the placement of any additional Progressive Payout Wagers.
(4) If a player has made a Progressive Payout Wager, the dealer shall:
(a) Collect the Progressive Payout wager in accordance with the standard rules;
(b) On the layout in front of the table inventory container, verify that the number of value chips wagered equals the number of Progressive Payout Wagers accepted by the progressive table game system; and
(c) Place the value chips into the table inventory container.
(5) The dealer shall remove each card from the dealing shoe with the hand of the dealer that is closest to the dealing shoe and place the card on the appropriate area of the layout with the opposite hand.
B. The dealer shall deal the cards in accordance with the standard rules.
C. After dealing cards in accordance with the standard rules, the dealer shall:
(1) Remove the stub from the manual dealing shoe; and
(2) Except as provided in §G of this regulation, place the stub in the discard rack without exposing the cards.
D. If an automated card shuffling device described in Regulation .27 of this chapter is not being used, the dealer shall count the stub at least once every 5 rounds of play to determine if the correct number of cards required by the standard rules are still present in the deck.
E. Number of Cards. The dealer shall determine the number of cards in the stub as required under §D of this regulation by counting the cards face down on the layout.
(1) If the count of the stub indicates that the correct number of cards is in the deck, the dealer shall place the stub in the discard rack without exposing the cards.
(2) If the count of the stub indicates that the number of cards in the deck is not correct, the dealer shall determine if the cards were misdealt.
(3) If correct number of cards remain in the deck, but the cards were misdealt so that a player has more or less than the required number of cards or the dealer has more or less than the required number of cards, all hands are void and the dealer shall return all wagers to the players.
(4) If the cards were not misdealt as described in §E(3) of this regulation, all hands are void and the dealer shall return all wagers to the players and remove the entire deck of cards from the table.