A. A facility operator shall develop a training program for its dealers which, at a minimum, includes training in each of the following:
(1) Procedures for opening and closing tables for gaming, including the proper security procedures regarding table chip inventories;
(2) Procedures for distributing and removing gaming chips and plaques from gaming tables;
(3) Procedures for accepting cash at gaming tables;
(4) Procedures for the acceptance of tips and gratuities from players;
(5) Procedures for shift changes at gaming tables;
(6) Procedures for the proper placement of wagers by players and the proper collection of losing wagers and payment of winning wagers; and
(7) Training in recognizing problem and compulsive gamblers at table games and procedures for informing supervisory personnel.