A. A facility operator may use the following personnel to operate table games:
(5) Pit manager;
(6) Poker manager;
(7) Assistant table games shift manager; and
(8) Table games shift manager.
B. A facility operator shall maintain the following minimum levels of staffing when table games are being operated:
(1) Excluding craps or baccarat, one dealer for a table game;
(2) Two dealers for a big baccarat table;
(3) Two dealers for a craps table, one of whom shall act as the stickperson; and
(4) One boxperson or floorperson for a craps table.
C. A facility operator shall provide a sufficient number of floorpersons to supervise the operation of table games in accordance with the standards in this chapter, so that a floorperson may not supervise more than the number of tables specified in one of the following:
(1) Excluding baccarat, midibaccarat, craps, mini-craps, and pai gow, six tables comprised of a combination of banking table games;
(2) One baccarat table;
(3) Three midibaccarat tables;
(4) Excluding baccarat, caps and mini-craps, one midibaccarat table and one table of any other table game;
(5) Three craps tables;
(6) Excluding baccarat, midibaccarat, mini-craps and pai gow, two craps tables and two tables of a banking table game;
(7) If only one dealer is assigned to a table, two mini-craps table;
(8) If the there is a dealer and a stickperson assigned to the tables, four mini-craps tables;
(9) If the tables are in a side-by-side configuration, two pai gow tables;
(10) Excluding baccarat, craps and mini-craps, one pai gow table and one table of another banking table game;
(11) Ten poker tables; and
(12) If the floorperson assigned to poker does not have responsibilities for seating players, 12 poker tables.
D. If the gaming tables being supervised by a floorperson are dealer controlled electronic table games, the maximum number of gaming tables that the floorperson may supervise may be increased by 100 percent of the limits provided in §C of this regulation.
E. Subject to the limitation that a pit manager or assistant table games shift manager may not directly supervise more than 12 floorpersons, a facility operator shall provide a sufficient number of pit managers or assistant table games shift managers to supervise the operation of table games.
F. A facility operator shall provide a poker manager to supervise all open poker tables.
G. If no more than three poker tables are open, a poker manager is not required.
H. A facility operator shall provide a table games shift manager to supervise the operation of table games during every shift.
(1) An assistant table games shift manager may be designated to act as the table games shift manager in the table games shift manager's absence.
(2) An assistant table games shift manager designated under §H(1) of this regulation may not be counted toward the number of pit managers or assistant table games shift managers required under §E of this regulation.
I. A facility operator may request the Commission to approve its use of a staffing plan that differs from the minimum standards in this section by submitting a written alternate minimum staffing plan which must include at least:
(1) The pit number and configuration of any pit affected;
(2) The type, location and table number of any table affected;
(3) The standard staffing level required under this regulation for a gaming table and the proposed alternative staffing;
(4) The days, shifts or times during which the alternative staffing would be in effect; and
(5) A narrative explaining the rationale for the proposed alternative staffing and how the alternative staffing would protect the integrity of gaming at the affected gaming tables.
J. A facility operator may not implement an alternate minimum staffing plan unless the Commission has approved the plan in writing.
K. Nothing in this regulation shall be construed to limit:
(1) A facility operator from using more personnel than required by this regulation; or
(2) The Commission’s discretion to direct a facility to use more personnel than required by this regulation in the operation of table games.