A. A facility operator shall submit to the Commission for approval the layout for a table game that contains at least:
(1) The name or logo of the facility operator;
(2) Betting areas designated for the placement of wagers authorized under the standard rules; and
(3) Inscriptions that advise a player of the payout odds or amounts for all permissible wagers offered by the facility operator, except that if payout odds or amounts are not inscribed on the layout, a sign identifying the payout odds or amounts for all permissible wagers shall be posted at each table.
B. If a facility operator offers a Progressive Payout Wager, a table shall have a progressive table game system for the placement of Progressive Payout Wagers that includes a:
(1) Wagering device at each betting position that acknowledges or accepts the placement of the Progressive Payout Wager; and
(2) Device that controls or monitors the placement of Progressive Payout Wagers at the gaming table and includes a lock-out button or other mechanism that prevents the recognition of any Progressive Payout Wager that a player attempts to place after the dealer has announced “no more bets”.
C. A table shall have a drop box and a tip box attached on the same side of the gaming table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer, as approved by the Commission.
D. The Commission may approve an alternative location for the tip box when a card shuffling device or other table game equipment prevents the placement of the drop box and tip box on the same side of the gaming table as, but on opposite sides of, the dealer.
E. Each table shall have a discard rack securely attached to the top of the dealer’s side of the table except for:
(1) Craps; and