A. Pai gow shall be played with a set of 32 rectangular tiles
B. Each tile in a set must be identical in size and shading to every other tile in the set, and shall:
(1) Be made of a nontransparent black material, formed in the shape of a rectangle, and be not smaller than 2-1/2 inches in length, 1 inch in width and 3/8 inch in thickness;
(2) Have the surface of each of its sides perfectly flat, except that the front side of each tile must contain spots which extend into the tile exactly the same distance as every other spot;
(3) Have on the back or front of each tile an identifying feature unique to each facility operator;
(4) Except for the front side containing spots, have an identical texture and finish on each side;
(5) Have no tile within a set contain any markings, symbols or designs that would enable a player to know the identity of any element on the front side of the tile or that would distinguish any tile from any other tile within a set; and
(6) Have identifying spots on the front side of the tiles which are red, white or both.
C. Unless a facility has submitted to the Commission under COMAR 36.05.03.16 a detailed schematic depicting the actual size and identifying features on pai gow tiles, and the Commission has approved the submission, pai gow tiles shall not be used in a facility
D. Each set of tiles shall be packaged separately and sealed under COMAR 36.05.03.19.