A. To facilitate the collection of the rake, a facility operator may use poker rake chips in the poker room.
B. Poker rake chips:
(1) Shall only be used by dealers; and
(2) May only be substituted for value chips that have been collected as part of the rake prior to the rake being placed in a drop box.
C. A dealer shall keep unused poker rake chips in the table inventory container.
D. The denominations that may be used for poker rake chips are $2, $3, or $4.
E. The identifying characteristics of a poker rake chip must include:
(1) The name, logo or other approved identification of the facility operator;
(2) The words “Poker Rake Chip”;
(3) One of the following denominations:
(c) “$4”; and
(4) Color or design combinations to distinguish the poker rake chips from:
(a) Roulette chips used for the play of roulette at the facility;
(b) Tournament chips used for tournament play at the facility; and
(c) Value chips issued by any facility operator in the State.