A. A roulette chip shall be issued to a particular roulette table and be used for gaming at that table only, and:
(1) A roulette chip used at a particular roulette table must have the same design, insert or symbol as required under Regulation .04 of this chapter; and
(2) A facility operator or an employee may not knowingly allow a player to remove a roulette chip from the roulette table to which it was issued.
B. A player at a roulette table may not purchase or be permitted to game with roulette chips that are identical in color and design to any roulette chip purchased by another player at the same table. When a player purchases a roulette chip, the dealer shall place a:
(1) Roulette chip of the same color and design in a slot or receptacle attached to the outer rim of the roulette wheel, or in another device or location approved by the Commission under COMAR 36.05.03.16; and
(2) Marker button denoting the value of a stack of 20 roulette chips of the same color and design in the slot, receptacle or other device.
C. At least once every 3 months, a floorperson, or higher-ranking individual specified in the facility operator’s internal controls, shall complete an impressment of the Roulette chips assigned to a roulette table; and:
(1) The facility operator shall record the results of the impressment in the chip inventory ledger required under Regulation .11 of this chapter;
(2) If additional roulette chips are required to restore the impress, the floorperson, or higher-ranking individual specified in the facility operator’s internal controls, shall complete a Roulette Chip Impressment Form.
D. The completed Roulette Chip Impressment Form required under §C(2) of this regulation shall be maintained by the accounting department and contain at least the following:
(1) The date and time of preparation;
(2) The design schematic of the chip, including its primary color and the applicable table number;
(3) The number of roulette chips needed to restore the impress;
(4) The signature of the individual who completes the Roulette Chip Impressment Form and the impressment for the table; and
(5) The signature of the main bank cashier or chip bank cashier who issued the roulette chips to restore the impress.
E. The accounting department shall immediately report a discrepancy in the impressment to a Commission compliance representative on a written report that includes at least the following for each roulette chip color and design:
(1) The balance on hand at the beginning of the 3-month period;
(2) The number of roulette chips distributed to the roulette table during the 3-month period;
(3) The number of roulette chips returned to inventory during the 3-month period; and
(4) The balance on hand at the end of the 3-month period.