A. In this chapter the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Chip runner” means an employee of a facility operator whose job duties include transporting cash to the poker room cage or the poker cashier window at the main cage for dealers or players of the poker room to be exchanged for value chips.
(2) “Edge” means the surface of a gaming chip across which its thickness can be measured in a perpendicular line from one face to the other.
(3) “Edge spot” means an identifying characteristic used on the edge of each value chip issued by a facility operator.
(4) “Face” means each of the two surfaces of a gaming chip across which the diameter of the gaming chip can be measured.
(5) “Game account” means the funds that are available to a player for use at a dealer controlled electronic table game.
(6) “Impress” means the roulette chips, which are used for gaming, that remain at each roulette table.
(7) “Impressment” means an inventory conducted on each impress.
(8) “Primary color” means the predominant color used on a gaming chip.
(9) “RFID card” means a card which contains a radio-frequency identification tag which can be used to determine the value on the face of the card.
(10) “RFID chip” means a value or roulette chip which contains a radio-frequency identification tag which can be used to determine the authenticity of the chip.
(11) “Secondary color” means any color on the face or edge of the gaming chip that is used as a contrast to the gaming chip’s primary color.