A. A facility shall establish a responsible gaming plan that sets forth the facility’s plan for addressing problem gambling at the facility that shall include at least the following elements of the plan:
(2) Procedures and deadlines for implementation;
(3) Identification of facility personnel responsible for implementation;
(4) Responsibilities of facility personnel identified as responsible for implementation;
(5) Training for facility personnel on problem gambling and voluntary exclusion;
(6) Means of controlling access to records pertaining to voluntary exclusion;
(7) Means of educating players about:
(a) Problem gambling;
(b) Problem gambling treatment resources, including treatment and prevention programs established under State Government Article, §9-1A-33, Annotated Code of Maryland; and
(c) Voluntary exclusion;
(8) Placement of responsible gambling awareness materials in the facility as required under Regulation .03 of this chapter;
(9) Ensuring that an individual in the Voluntary Exclusion Program is not permitted to:
(a) Enter the video lottery facility;
(b) Play a video lottery terminal or table game; or
(c) Claim a jackpot;
(10) The facility’s response to the discovery of an individual who is enrolled in the voluntary exclusion program on facility property, which may include pursuing criminal charges against the individual; and
(11) Any other element required by the Commission.
B. A facility operator shall submit to the Commission the responsible gaming plan required under §A of this regulation at least 60 days before video lottery terminal operations are to commence.
C. A facility operator shall submit any amendments to a facility’s responsible gaming plan to the Commission prior to implementation.
D. A facility operator shall submit to the Commission an annual report describing the facility’s responsible gaming plan.