A. An individual required to provide information under this chapter shall also submit three complete legible sets of the individual's fingerprints and complete a background form supplied by the Commission which includes a statement disclosing whether the individual has ever been:
(2) Convicted of, pled nolo contendere to, or received probation before judgment for, a felony or misdemeanor, other than a misdemeanor traffic offense;
(3) Sanctioned by a government agency related to gaming;
(4) Found liable in connection with a civil action related to gaming;
(5) A debtor in a bankruptcy proceeding; or
(6) Denied a bond.
B. The forms submitted in compliance with this regulation shall be accompanied by the:
(1) Fee authorized under Criminal Procedure Article, §10-221(b)(7), Annotated Code of Maryland, for access to Maryland criminal history records;
(2) Mandatory processing fee required by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for a national criminal history records check; and
(3) Mandatory processing fee required by Interpol for an international criminal history records check.
C. If an applicant for any license under State Government Article, Title 9, Subtitle 1A, Annotated Code of Maryland, is a citizen of any country other than the United States, the background investigation required under State Government Article, §9-1A-07(d), Annotated Code of Maryland, shall include an international criminal history records check.