A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Cashout voucher” means a printed slip of paper with a code indicating the amount of money payable to the individual who presents the ticket to an operation licensee.
(2) “Contractor” or “Agency’s contractor” means a company selected by the Agency for the design, development, installation, implementation, operation, and maintenance of the Agency’s Instant Ticket Lottery Machine system.
(3) “Facility” means the building where an operation licensee places instant ticket lottery machines.
(4) “Instant ticket” means a preprinted ticket purchased from an instant ticket lottery machine.
(5) “Instant ticket lottery machine” means a machine or other device provided to a retailer through the Agency’s contractor.
(6) “Operation licensee” means the holder of a special operation license.
(7) “Special operation license” or “operation license” means permission granted by the Agency under this chapter to sell instant tickets.
(8) “Veterans’ services organization” means an organization that is:
(a) Tax exempt and organized as a veterans’ organization under §501(c)(19) or §501(c)(4) of the United States Internal Revenue Code; and
(b) Located in:
(i) Allegany County;
(ii) Anne Arundel County;
(iii) Baltimore City;
(iv) Baltimore County;
(v) Calvert County;
(vi) Carroll County;
(vii) Charles County;
(viii) Frederick County;
(ix) Garrett County;
(x) Harford County;
(xi) Howard County;
(xii) Montgomery County;
(xiii) Prince George’s County;
(xiv) Saint Mary’s County; or
(xv) Washington County.