A. By purchasing a game ticket, a player agrees to comply with and abide by all:
(1) Applicable laws and regulations;
(2) Procedures implemented by the Director for conducting a lottery game;
(3) Rules for that lottery game; and
(4) Decisions of the Director.
B. A multi-jurisdictional game shall be governed by:
(1) Applicable law and regulations;
(2) The rules, procedures, and other documents concerning that game as agreed to by the jurisdictions offering that game; and
(3) Agency provisions regarding the purchase and claiming of a ticket.
C. All decisions made by the Director shall be final and binding on all players and on all persons making claims with respect to them.