A. This regulation does not:
(1) Prevent a person from giving a lottery ticket to another as a gift; or
(2) Prohibit the purchase of a ticket for the purpose of making a gift to a person younger than 18 years old.
B. No person other than a licensed lottery retailer or the retailerís employee or the Agency may sell a lottery ticket or a lottery subscription.
C. A retailer shall require all lottery tickets to be paid for by the purchaser at the time of buying and before the time of the drawing.
D. A retailer may not:
(1) Sell a ticket at any price other than that established by the Director;
(2) Sell to or cash a lottery ticket for a person younger than 18 years old; or
(3) Allow an employee younger than 18 years old to sell or cash a lottery ticket or operate lottery equipment.
E. Except as otherwise provided in these regulations or with the approval of the Director, a retailer may not cancel or accept ticket returns for draw games.
F. All instant ticket sales are final and may not be cancelled once sold.
G. Void Ticket.
(1) A ticket may not be sold for a drawing after that drawing has occurred; and
(2) A ticket sold for a drawing after that drawing has occurred is void.
H. A retailer may not extend credit in any manner for the sale of lottery tickets.
I. A retailer may not offer customers alcoholic beverages to induce them into purchasing or redeeming a lottery ticket.