A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Applicant” means a person applying for a lottery license and includes the individual completing the application.
(2) “Probationary license” means a license issued by the Director to a new retailer that is valid for a 12-month period, beginning with the first week of sales.
(3) “Regular license” means a license issued by the Director to a retailer who has satisfactorily completed the requirements of a probationary license.
(4) “Special license” means a lottery license issued by the Director for special purposes as determined by the Director.
(5) “Terminate” or “revoke” mean, with regard to any Lottery license, removal of the right to sell Lottery tickets.
(6) “Total sales” means the amount of the sale of all lottery products by a retailer, minus the value of all cancelled lottery tickets.