A. In this subtitle, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Absent uniformed services voter" has the meaning stated in 42 U.S.C. §1973ff-6.
(2) "Authorized agent" means an individual who:
(a) Is 18 years old or older;
(b) Is not a candidate on the voter's ballot; and
(c) Has been authorized in writing, signed by the voter under penalty of perjury, to act on the voter's behalf.
(3) "Electronic transmission" means transmission by:
(b) Internet; or
(4) "Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot" means a write-in absentee ballot for use in elections conducted under Election Law Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, by an absent uniformed services voter or an overseas voter.
(5) "Overseas voter" has the meaning stated in 42 U.S.C. §1973ff-6.
(6) "Return envelope" means the envelope used by the voter to return a voted absentee ballot.
(7) "Uniformed services" has the meaning stated in 42 U.S.C. §1973ff-6.