A. Appointment; Composition.
(1) The local board shall:
(a) Appoint special teams to perform various functions during the canvass; and
(b) Assign an identification number to each team.
(2) To the extent practicable, the teams shall be bipartisan.
B. Types. The special teams shall include, but not be limited to, one or more:
(1) Ballot reception teams;
(2) Ballot inspection teams;
(3) Ballot duplicating teams; and
(4) Ballot verification teams.
C. Responsibilities. The local board shall develop and, with the approval of the State Board, adopt:
(1) Written procedures on the responsibilities of each special team; and
(2) Specific instructions on how to carry out those responsibilities.