A. In General. Except as otherwise provided in this regulation:
(1) An application for a voter registration list may be made at any time of the year; and
(2) The State Administrator or election director, as the case may be, shall prepare the requested list within 10 working days of receiving the application and any required deposit or prepayment.
B. Preelection Requests Deadline for Requesting.
(1) Before any election, neither the State Administrator nor any election director may process an application for a voter registration list unless the application was filed on or before the registration deadline.
(2) If an application is received after that date, the election director shall notify the applicant that the application was not timely and return any payment that accompanied the application.
C. Preelection Requests New Registrations.
(1) If an applicant desires registration information that is current through the registration deadline for the upcoming election, the application shall specify whether the applicant would like that information in:
(a) One voter registration list prepared after the registration deadline; or
(b) An initial voter list prepared earlier, followed by a supplemental voter list prepared after the registration deadline.
(2) Voter registration lists requested under §C(1)(a) of this regulation and supplemental voter lists requested under §C(1)(b) of this regulation shall be prepared within 10 days after the registration deadline.