A. To be eligible to be a participant and receive congregate housing services, an individual shall:
(1) Be 62 years old or older;
(2) Be physically or mentally impaired;
(3) Need assistance with one or more of the essential activities of daily living;
(4) Need one or more of the congregate housing services available in the facility; and
(5) Be able to function in the facility if provided with those services.
B. The spouse of a participant is eligible to be a participant and receive congregate housing services if the spouse is 55 years old or older and meets the requirements of §A(2)(5) of this regulation.