A. In addition to any other rights, a participant shall have the right to:
(1) Be treated with consideration, respect, and full recognition of human dignity and individuality;
(2) Receive care and services that are adequate and appropriate;
(4) Be free from emotional and physical abuse;
(5) Practice the religion of the participant's choice or to abstain from religious practice;
(6) Be free from discrimination, as provided by State and federal law; and
(7) Refuse or consent to medical treatment.
B. A provider shall:
(1) Conspicuously post at all times the list of participant rights identified in §A of this regulation:
(a) In the facility; and
(b) In the provider's office; and
(2) Give a copy of the list of participant rights to each participant at the time of admission.