A. Statement of Intent. Any person that intends to offer continuing care agreements for new units or to file a feasibility study under Regulation .05 of this chapter shall file a statement of intent with the Department at least 30 days before submission of a feasibility study. If a feasibility study is not filed by the provider within 60 days after the statement of intent is filed, a new statement of intent shall be filed with the Department at least 30 days before submission of a feasibility study.
B. Contents. A statement of intent shall contain, at a minimum, the following information:
(1) The name of both the provider and the proposed facility;
(2) Whether entrance fees will be refundable or nonrefundable;
(3) The types of agreements proposed, such as extensive, modified, or fee-for-service;
(4) The number of proposed units by type, such as independent living, assisted living, and comprehensive care;
(5) Whether the provider is proposed to be for-profit or nonprofit;
(6) The name of the management company, if any, that will operate the facility;
(7) If applicable, the name of the:
(a) Development company proposing to develop the facility;
(b) Marketing consultant;
(c) Provider's attorney; and
(d) Preparer of the feasibility study, along with the preparer's qualifications;
(8) A statement indicating whether any proposed comprehensive care beds will need a new certificate of need or a new exemption from the certificate of need requirements of MHCC; and
(9) Any further information the Department requires.