A. Process to Obtain a Preliminary Certificate of Registration. A person shall file a:
(1) Statement of intent under Regulation .04 of this chapter;
(2) A feasibility study under Regulation .05 of this chapter; and
(3) An application under Regulation .06 of this chapter.
B. Forms and Fees for Feasibility Study and Application.
(1) A feasibility study and an application for a preliminary certificate of registration shall be submitted with forms provided by the Department.
(2) When new units are to be created and the project is neither an expansion nor a renovation, the following fees shall accompany the feasibility study:
(a) $14,000 for 199 new units;
(b) $20,000 for 100199 new units;
(c) $30,000 for 200499 new units;
(d) $40,000 for 500999 new units; and
(e) $50,000 for 1,000 or more new units.
(3) The Department may charge an additional fee, not to exceed the original fee, if resubmission of a feasibility study to the Department is required due to:
(a) Significant changes in the assumptions upon which the feasibility study was based;
(b) Correction of significant errors in the feasibility study; or
(c) A significant omission in the original feasibility study submission.