A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Accrediting organization" means an entity that accredits a pharmacy benefits manager.
(2) "Applicant" means a pharmacy benefits manager that is applying for a registration from the Commissioner to act as a pharmacy benefits manager in Maryland.
(3) "Commissioner" means the Maryland Insurance Commissioner.
(4) "Pharmacy and therapeutics committee" has the meaning stated in Insurance Article, §15-1601, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(5) "Pharmacy benefits manager" has the meaning stated in Insurance Article, §15-1601, Annotated Code of Maryland.