A. At least 45 days prior to the renewal date of a policy subject to this chapter, an insurer shall send written notice to the named insured and the insurance producer of the policy.
B. The notice required under §A of this regulation:
(1) Shall be clear and specific;
(2) Shall state the dollar amount or amounts of the policy’s expiring premium;
(3) Shall state the dollar amount of the policy’s renewal premium;
(4) Shall be sent either by first class mail or delivered by electronic means pursuant to the requirements of Insurance Article, §27-601.2, Annotated Code of Maryland; and
(5) May be sent together with the renewal policy and may be included on the declarations page of the renewal policy.