A. Before a person may act as a SHOP Exchange navigator in the State, the person shall obtain a license issued by the Commissioner.
B. To qualify for a license, an applicant:
(1) Shall be at least 18 years of age;
(2) Shall successfully complete the training program;
(3) Shall complete and pass both sections of the examination;
(4) Shall submit an application and any additional information the Commissioner deems necessary to the Administration;
(5) Shall pay to the Administration initial license and application fees if permitted by law;
(6) Shall be of good character and trustworthy; and
(7) May not have committed any act the Commissioner finds would warrant suspension or revocation of a license under Insurance Article, §31-112(e), Annotated Code of Maryland.