A. The Commissioner, the Commissionerís designee, or the members of an advisory board may audit all course offerings with or without notice to the provider, course coordinator, or instructor of the course.
B. The Commissioner may suspend or revoke the approval of a course for any of the following violations of this chapter:
(1) Failure of the instructor to follow the approved course content;
(2) Failure to use a course coordinator meeting the qualifications specified in this chapter;
(3) Failure to use an approved instructor;
(4) Failure to notify the Commissioner of the date, time, location, and instructor of a course offering in accordance with Regulation .11C(2)(b) of this chapter; or
(5) Failure to report a course completion roster in accordance with Regulation .10C of this chapter.
C. The Commissioner may suspend or revoke all approved courses of a particular provider for a violation of this chapter or refuse to approve a course submitted by a specific provider if the Commissioner determines that a past course offering by that provider was not in compliance with this chapter.
D. The Commissioner may suspend or revoke the approval of any instructor, course coordinator, or course provider who fails to comply with this chapter.