A. The provider shall ensure that each approved continuing education course has at least one course coordinator who is responsible for:
(1) Supervising the administration of the course; and
(2) Compliance with this chapter.
B. A course coordinator shall possess one or more of the following qualifications:
(1) A minimum of 5 years experience as an actively licensed insurance producer;
(2) A minimum of 3 years experience as an administrator of an education program;
(3) A degree in education and at least 2 years experience as a licensed insurance producer; or
(4) Full-time employment in the insurance education field as a coordinator with at least 6 months experience.
C. A course coordinator shall:
(1) Assure compliance with this chapter;
(2) Notify the Commissioner of:
(a) Any change in the instructor for an approved course;
(b) The date, time, and location of a course offering and the name of the instructor not less than 14 calendar days in advance of the date that the course offering is scheduled to begin; and
(c) The cancellation of a course offering as soon as reasonably possible;
(3) Assure that students are provided with current and accurate information;
(4) Create an accurate record of student attendance and successful course completion for each offering of an approved course;
(5) Supervise and evaluate courses and instructors;
(6) Investigate complaints relating to course offerings and instructors;
(7) Maintain accurate records relating to course offerings, instructors, student attendance, and student course completion for a minimum of 4 years following the date of the course offering; and
(8) Within 15 days of the studentís completion of the course, provide each student with a certificate of course completion on a form approved by the Commissioner.