A. A provider shall:
(1) Comply with this chapter for each of the providerís approved courses;
(2) Use in all communication with the Commissioner or the Commissionerís designee the provider identification number assigned by the Commissioner;
(3) Use a course coordinator who meets the qualifications specified in this chapter;
(4) Use an approved instructor; and
(5) Notify the Commissioner of the replacement of a course coordinator.
B. A provider who is an insurer authorized to do business in Maryland may not require an appointed insurance producers to obtain hours of continuing education by attending an approved course that the insurer is providing.
C. Within 10 days of the completion of a course, the provider shall report a course completion roster to the Commissioner or the Commissionerís designee in an electronic format specified by the Commissioner.