A. In this chapter, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) “Act” means the Public Information Act, General Provisions Article, Title 4, Annotated Code of Maryland.
(2) "Administration" means the Maryland Insurance Administration.
(3) "Applicant" means a person or governmental unit that asks to inspect a public record.
(4) "Custodian" means:
(a) The official custodian; or
(b) An authorized person who has physical custody and control of a public record of the Administration.
(5) "Official custodian" means the Insurance Commissioner of the Maryland Insurance Administration.
(6) "Public record" means:
(a) The original or any copy of any documentary material that is made or received by State government in connection with the transaction of public business and is in any form, including a:
(ii) Computerized record;
(v) Film or microfilm;
(viii) Photograph or photostat;
(ix) Recording; or
(x) Tape; or
(b) A document that lists the salary of an employee of the Administration.
(7) "Working day" means a day other than Saturday, Sunday, or State holiday.