A. The school shall provide a notice of all lead sample results with an elevated level of lead to:
(1) The parent or legal guardian of each student attending the school within 10 school days of the school’s receipt of the laboratory report; and
(2) Teachers and other employees within 10 school days of the school’s receipt of the laboratory report.
B. Notice shall be posted on the school website within 30 school days of the school’s receipt of the laboratory results.
C. The notices shall include:
(1) The results of the lead testing and the locations of corresponding sample sites;
(2) A summary of federal and State drinking water standards relative to lead;
(3) An explanation of the health effects of lead;
(4) The sources of human exposure to lead, including drinking water;
(5) School contact information;
(6) Immediate actions taken and next steps; and
(7) The steps consumers can take to reduce exposure to lead in drinking water.