A. All records specified in the ACP agreement shall be:
(1) Maintained by the responsible ACP party for a minimum of 3 years after the records are generated; and
(2) Clearly legible and maintained in good condition.
B. The responsible ACP party shall make the records required in §A of this regulation available to the Department:
(1) Immediately upon request, during an on-site visit to a responsible ACP party;
(2) Within 5 working days after receipt of a written request from the Department; or
(3) During another period of time acceptable to the Department.