A. Upon 90 days written notice, the Department may require a responsible party to report the following information for a consumer product:
(1) The company name of the responsible party and the party's address, telephone number, and designated contact person;
(2) Any claim of confidentiality made under General Provisions Article, Title 4, Annotated Code of Maryland;
(3) The product brand name for each consumer product and the product label;
(4) The product category to which the consumer product belongs;
(5) The applicable product form or forms listed separately;
(6) An identification of each product brand name and form as a "Household Product", "Industrial and Institutional Product", or both;
(7) State sales in pounds per year, to the nearest pound, and the method used to calculate State sales for each product form;
(8) For information submitted by multiple companies, an identification of each company which is submitting relevant data separate from that submitted by the responsible party;
(9) For each product brand name and form, the net percent by weight of the total product, less container and packaging, comprised of the following, rounded to the nearest 0.10 percent:
(a) Total Table B compounds;
(b) Total LVP-VOCs that are not fragrances;
(c) Total all other carbon-containing compounds that are not fragrances;
(d) Total all non-carbon-containing compounds;
(e) Total fragrance;
(f) For products containing greater than 2 percent by weight fragrance:
(i) The percent of fragrance that are LVP-VOCs; and
(ii) The percent of fragrance that is all other carbon-containing compounds; and
(g) Total paradichlorobenzene;
(10) For each product brand name and form, the identity, including the specific chemical name and associated Chemical Abstract Services (CAS) number, of the following:
(a) Each Table B compound; and
(b) Each LVP-VOC that is not a fragrance;
(11) If applicable, the weight percent comprised of propellant for each product; and
(12) If applicable, an identification of the type of propellant such as Type A, Type B, Type C, or a blend of the different types.
B. All information submitted by any person under this regulation shall be maintained in accordance with the confidentiality requirements in General Provisions Article, Title 4, Annotated Code of Maryland.
C. Special Reporting Requirements for Consumer Products that Contain Perchloroethylene or Methylene Chloride.
(1) The requirements of this section apply to all responsible parties for consumer products that are subject to Regulation .04B of this chapter and contain perchloroethylene or methylene chloride.
(2) For the purposes of this section, a product contains perchloroethylene or methylene chloride if the product contains 1 percent or more by weight, excluding the container or packaging, of either perchloroethylene or methylene chloride.
(3) For each consumer product that contains perchloroethylene or methylene chloride, the responsible party shall report the following information for products sold in the State during the calendar years of 2005 through 2010:
(a) The product brand name and a copy of the product label with legible usage instructions;
(b) The product category to which the consumer product belongs;
(c) The applicable product form or forms listed separately;
(d) For each product form listed in §C(3)(c) of this regulation, the total sales in the State during the calendar year, to the nearest pound (excluding the container or packaging), and the method used for calculating the State sales; and
(e) The weight percent, to the nearest 0.10 percent, of perchloroethylene and methylene chloride in the consumer product.
(4) The information specified in §C(3) of this regulation shall be reported for each calendar year by March 1 of the following year until March 1, 2011, when the last report is due.
D. All information under §A(8) of this regulation from both companies shall be submitted by the date specified in §A of this regulation.
E. If the responsible party does not have or does not provide the information requested by the Department, the Department may require the reporting of this information by the person that has the information, including, but not limited to, any formulator, manufacturer, supplier, parent company, private labeler, distributor, or repackager.