A. In this chapter, the following documents are incorporated by reference.
B. Documents Incorporated.
(1) South Coast Air Quality Management District Protocol Rule 1174 Ignition Method Compliance Certification Protocol, dated February 28, 1991.
(2) ASTM Designation: D4359-90 (Reapproved 2012), Standard Test Method for Determining Whether a Material is a Liquid or a Solid.
(3) ASTM Designation: E260-96 (Reapproved 2011),Standard Practice for Packed Column Gas Chromatography.
(4) CARB Method 310, Determination of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) in Consumer Products, adopted September 25, 1997, and as amended on August 6, 2010.
(5) ASTM Designation: D86-04b Standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure.
(6) ASTM Designation: D4236-94 (Reapproved 2011), Standard Practice for Labeling Art Materials for Chronic Health Hazards.