A. Unless the Department revokes or suspends a license, the license shall remain in effect for 1 year from the date of issuance. Subject to the hearing provisions of Environment Article, §6-415 et seq., Annotated Code of Maryland, the Department may suspend or revoke any license if it determines that a licensee:
(1) Fraudulently or deceptively obtains or attempts to obtain a license; or
(2) Fails at any time to meet the qualifications for a license or any requirement, procedure, or standard established by the Department in this chapter.
B. The Department may renew a license annually if the business entity or public unit:
(1) Submits a completed application for a renewal on forms provided by the Department not sooner than 90 days and not later than 30 days before the license expires;
(2) Except for public units, pays to the Department by certified check a renewal application fee as specified in Regulation .10B of this chapter; and
(3) Has complied fully with all applicable requirements.
C. A license to remove or encapsulate asbestos is not transferrable.