A. Each licensed business entity or public unit shall maintain records of all asbestos projects which it performs, and shall make these records available to the Department upon request. The business entity or public unit shall retain the records for at least 6 years.
B. The business entity or public unit shall record the following information for each project:
(1) Name and address of supervisor responsible for the project;
(2) The location and description of the project, and the estimated amount of asbestos removed or estimated area encapsulated at each project;
(3) Starting and completion dates;
(4) Summary of the procedures used to comply with applicable requirements; and
(5) Name and address of the waste disposal site where the asbestos waste was deposited.