A. A person who submits an application for a permit to construct shall pay one of the following:
(1) A fee of $100 for charbroilers and pit barbecues;
(2) A fee of $200 for tank farms at motor vehicle or off-road vehicle refueling facilities;
(3) A fee of $400 for fuel-burning equipment with a rated heat input capacity of less than 10 million Btu per hour; or
(4) A base fee of $500 for all other sources, plus any applicable additional fees listed in §B of this regulation.
B. Additional Fees.
(1) Fuel-burning equipment burning gas with a rated heat input capacity of at least 30 million Btu per hour but less than 50 million Btu per hour or fuel-burning equipment burning No. 2 fueloil with a rated heat input capacity of at least 10 million Btu per hour but less than 50 million Btu per hour $300 each;
(2) A source that:
(a) Does not discharge a Class I TAP;
(b) Has emissions of less than 25 pounds per day; and
(c) Is not constructed at an existing premises that has total emissions of greater than 35 pounds per day $300;
(3) A source subject to T-BACT but not required to obtain a State permit to operate $800;
(4) A source required to obtain a State permit to operate but not covered by §B(5), (6), (7) or (8)of this regulation $1,000;
(5) A NESHAP or NSPS source, except fuel-burning equipment with a rated heat input capacity of less than 50 million Btu per hour burning either gas or No. 2 fuel oil, but not covered by §B(6), (7), or (8) of this regulation $1,500;
(6) A source that requests a limitation on emissions to preclude applicability of major source regulations, and is not covered by §B(7) or (8) of this regulation $1,500;
(7) A source that demonstrates compliance with COMAR 26.11.15 using a dispersion model other than a screening model, and is not covered by §B(8) of this regulation $5,000; or
(8) A source applying for a PSD approval, an NSR approval (including a Plantwide Applicability Limit (PAL) permit), or a special permit under COMAR 26.11.15 $20,000 each.