A. This regulation is applicable only to those facilities with loading racks.
B. Requirements for Spill Control.
(1) The area of the loading rack in which a spill can occur shall be paved.
(2) Containment curbs, trenching, or other reasonable spill control systems shall be used for rail tank car, truck tank, and transport transfer areas.
(3) Oil spilled within the containment area shall be removed immediately and disposed of in a manner and location in accordance with all State, federal, and local codes.
(4) Containment facilities shall be designed to prevent the entrance of surface water runoff.
(5) Clean-up materials, such as sorbents, appropriate for the grades of oil being stored, shall be available at the facility for use in the cleanup and removal of spilled oil.