A. If the Board denies an application to issue or renew a certificate, for reasons other than those set forth in Regulation .15A of this chapter, the Board shall notify the applicant, in writing, of:
(1) The reason, or reasons, for the denial; and
(2) The applicant's right to request reconsideration.
B. An applicant may request reconsideration of a denied application by:
(1) Submitting new or additional information to the Board; or
(2) Requesting an informal meeting with the Board.
C. Requests for reconsideration under §B of this regulation shall be based upon one or more of the following grounds:
(1) Clerical errors in the minutes, decisions, or other parts of the record related to the denial;
(2) Mistake of fact or law by the Board; or
(3) Newly discovered or additional evidence that the applicant could not have discovered by due diligence in time to be considered as part of the initial denial.
D. Requests for reconsideration shall be submitted to the Board in writing by certified mail within 30 days of receipt of the denial under §A of this regulation.