A. An application to the Board for certification or examination shall be:
(1) Addressed to the secretary of the Board of Waterworks and Waste Systems Operators;
(2) Made on forms provided by the Board;
(3) Completed fully and signed by the applicant; and
(4) Accompanied by the fee specified by Regulation .07 of this chapter.
B. In addition to satisfying the requirements of §A of this regulation, each application for certification shall be:
(1) Attested by the employing or appointing authority of the works where the applicant is employed; and
(2) Accompanied by verification that the applicant meets the education and experience requirements set forth in Regulations .04 and .16 of this chapter.
C. In addition to satisfying the requirements of §A of this regulation, each application for examination shall be postmarked, or delivered to the Board, at least 21 days before the examination for which application is made.