A. In this chapter, unless the language or context indicates that a different meaning is intended, the following terms have the meanings indicated.
B. Terms Defined.
(1) "Aircraft" means the plane or other conveyance for which a permit has been issued.
(2) "Airman" means the pilot (including copilot) of an aircraft for which a permit has been issued.
(3) "Airworthy" means in conformity with the requirements of the Federal Aviation Administration.
(4) "Carrier" and "operator" mean the holder of a permit.
(5) "Commission" means the Public Service Commission of Maryland.
(6) "Permit" means permit issued by the Public Service Commission of Maryland.
(7) "State" means the State of Maryland.