A. After a hearing, the Commission may suspend or revoke a permit for:
(1) A violation of Public Utilities Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, or COMAR Title 20; or
(2) The failure to obtain a Maryland motor vehicle license to provide the service authorized by the permit issued under this chapter within 30 days after the issuance of a permit.
(1) Notice of the hearing required under §A of this regulation shall be in writing and mailed by first class mail, postage prepaid, to the last known address of the owner, or in the case of a corporation, the authorized representative.
(2) The notice given under §B(1) of this regulation shall:
(a) Include the time, date, and location of the hearing; and
(b) Indicate that failure to appear for the hearing may result in the suspension or revocation of authority to operate as a common carrier.
(3) The mailing by first class mail of a notice is considered to be as effective and binding as an actual notice.