A. Operator to be Owner or Driver.
(1) A taxicab operating under a permit of the Commission may not be operated except by the owner or a driver responsible to the owner.
(2) Operators shall be clean and neatly dressed at all times while on duty.
(3) Single shifts are permissible for 24-hour periods on the conditions that drivers be restricted to not more than 12 working hours in each period.
B. Identification of Operator. The operator of a taxicab shall be identified by a card displayed in full view of the passenger or passengers, bearing the operator's photograph and his name in letters of sufficient size to be easily read.
C. Smoking Prohibited. Drivers may not smoke while transporting passengers.
D. Toll Charges. Toll charges shall be assessed only when a passenger elects to use a route where charges occur.
(1) An operator shall display appropriate courtesy and consideration.
(2) An operator may not use profane or abusive conduct or language.