A. Consumer Rights. Any orderly person shall have the right to select any taxicab regardless of its position in line in the taxicab stand.
B. Taxicab Driver Responsibilities.
(1) The driver of the taxicab at the head of the line on the stand shall accept as a passenger any orderly person who agrees to pay the proper fare.
(2) A taxicab driver entering a stand shall take the rear position in the line.
(3) The driver of the first taxicab in line of the stand shall remain with his taxicab, ready to be hired.
(4) When each taxicab leaves the stand, those behind in line shall move up.
C. Traffic Regulations.
(1) The number of taxicabs at a stand may not exceed the maximum number allowed in accordance with applicable traffic regulations.
(2) Taxicabs using a stand shall be parked in accordance with applicable traffic regulations.
(1) A taxicab driver entering a stand may not take or attempt to take a position in a line out of turn, or ahead of a driver entitled to that position.
(2) A taxicab driver may not solicit a passenger while on a stand so as to cause the passenger to take the driver's particular taxicab out of turn.