A. The applicant shall submit to the Commission the original and six copies of the application.
B. At the time the application is filed with the Commission, the applicant shall mail a copy of it to the following:
(1) The governing body, and the planning zone commission of each county in which any portion of the project will be located;
(2) Maryland Department of Health;
(3) Maryland Department of Transportation;
(4) Maryland Department of Natural Resources (six copies);
(5) Maryland Department of Commerce;
(6) Office of Planning;
(7) Maryland State Highway Administration;
(8) The Regional Planning Council, the Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission, or both, if affected by the application;
(9) United States Department of Interior; and
(10) All other local, state, or federal agencies designated in Regulations .01B(1) and (7) and .02I of this chapter, if affected by the application.
C. A certificate of service showing the identity of those served shall be attached to the application.