A. The applicant shall submit to the Commission an original, 14 copies, and one electronic copy of the application.
B. In addition to filing the application with the Commission, the applicant shall simultaneously mail additional copies, and, if requested, provide an electronic copy to the following agencies:
(1) The governing body and the planning and zoning commission of each county and municipality in which the project will be located (one copy);
(2) The Department of the Environment (four copies);
(3) The Office of Planning (one copy);
(4) The Department of Natural Resources (six copies);
(5) The Department of Commerce (one copy);
(6) The Department of Transportation (one copy);
(7) The State Aviation Administration (one copy);
(8) The State Highway Administration (one copy);
(9) The U.S. Department of Interior (one copy);
(10) The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (one copy);
(11) The Federal Aviation Administration (one copy);
(12) The Maryland Energy Administration (one copy);
(13) The Office of People's Counsel (one copy);
(14) The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (one copy); and
(15) The local electric company (one copy).
C. The applicant shall also mail a copy of the application to any other State or local agency which may be affected.